*UPDATED VIDEO AND ARTICLE COMING SOON*
BatchLeads allows you to set up your own Signalwire account and be able to control your own sending reputation.
To register your Signalwire account to A2P 10 DLC please follow the instructions below
How to register to Signalwire's A2P 10DLC and how to integrate your BatchLeads account with Signalwire?
1. Click the “Messaging Campaign” option on the left side menu of your screen.
2. Creating a new brand.
To create a new Brand, start by clicking the blue "+ New" button to open the New Brand wizard with two options.
For new Brands, all of the fields on the details page are required by The Campaign Registry. Be careful with your information input, because you do not want to be flagged by TCR for a Brand information error.
3. Fill out all the fields needed. *Most of the registration of 10DLC has the same information needed so if you registered to 10DLC of Batch before, it will be the same information needed. Please note (EIN Doc is required)
4. After your Brand is verified, you can add Campaigns. The simplest way to describe a Campaign is a unique use case.
5. Then, you would have to select the brand where you will create your campaign.
Information required for each Campaign will be your Campaign's use cases, opt-in/out process, and message samples. Begin by clicking the blue "+ New" button on the top right of your Campaigns page.
Fill in the fields with as much detail as possible. Submitting incomplete or inaccurate information could add processing time and require resubmission with additional fees. When you reach the last step, please take note of the submission fees before submitting. You will see the success screen when you have completed this process.
6. After creating a Brand and Campaign and once they are approved, you would have to put all the necessary information to your Batch Leads account such as (SignalWire Project ID, Auth Token, Space URL, Campaign ID).
7. To get all the information needed, just go to your API Tab on your Signalwire account, locate the Project ID, Space URL and Token. Copy them and paste them on your Batch Leads account.
NOTE: Check all of the permissions on the API token settings.
8. To get the Campaign ID, go to Messaging Campaigns Tab > Campaign > Select the campaign you created > Copy and Paste the campaign ID.