How to Create a Zap
In this example, we will create a Trigger Status app for HOT LEAD going to PODIO.
1. Login to zapier
2. Click on Create a Zap "button"
3. Select the Batchleads "Latest" version. Also, you can rename your Zap app in the upper left corner.
4. Go to your Batchleads Setting and choose your preferred Status e.g. "HOT LEAD" then save it by clicking the blue circle with a checkmark.
5. In Trigger Event - select “SMS Lead Marked as "Hot” option from the dropdown
6. Choose an account from drop-down and it will ask you to put the Zapier API key which can be found in your Batchleads Settings "Integration" tab.
7. Press “TEST & CONTINUE” (Make sure you have marked "HOT LEAD"s in your Inbox to make it work).
8. Click Continue and it will move now on mapping the information to the correct field of your CRM.
9. Choose your CRM that want to Integrate
10. In Action Event - choose "Create Item/Lead" if need to create a new lead to your CRM
11. Sign in your CRM by logging in - some CRM will ask API KEY for you to log in.
12. In the "Set up Action", you will need to map the information that you want to put on the specific fields.
E.g. First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Address
13. Once you're done, it will ask you to TEST and CONTINUE.
Note: Make sure you map it correctly thus you might get an error message.
14. Once it's successful, you can now TURN ON your Zap app for Trigger Status of a HOT LEAD.
For other statuses such as Follow Up, Warm lead you need to create each Zap app.
You may also watch this video: