New Podio Integration is made more easier for you to push your leads to your Podio.
1. Go to Settings of Batchleads account and click "Integration".
2. Click "Manage" then click "Authorize" for the connection between Podio and Batchleads.
3. Click "Grant Access" to allow the connection between Podio and Batchleads.
4. Click "Add New" to create your new Podio Integration.
5. Upon Creating it will ask you to put your Podio Organization, Workspace, and App.
6. Map correctly all the fields that you want to push to your Podio then hit "SAVE"
NOTE: Make sure your available fields in Podio App should be in the Text Template Field for you to get all the information that is available from Batch Leads. You can use the "Phone" template for phone numbers.
Once you click "Save", it will show like this.
7. For every campaign, you should use the Integration you created.
Note: For the old campaigns, go to your complete or active campaign and you can edit it.
9. To push a lead from Inbox to your Podio, click the "Push to CRM" to be found in Inbox. It will now show in your Podio.
You may also watch the video below.