You can upload a file in order to run a skip trace against the listed contacts. It is important for the file to be properly formatted and for the data to be clean to avoid issues with importing the data into BatchLeads.
Please refer to the following guidance regarding your import file to ensure the best results from your skip trace.
UPDATED VIDEO COMING SOON
First name and Last name
The First Name and Last Name should be in separate columns. See the guidance below if you need to split your data into separate columns.
Property street address including house number, street name, city, state, and zip code, each in its own column.
Mailing address including house number, street name, city, state, and zip code, each in its own column.
Splitting Data into Columns
Your data may need to be split into columns. For example, the first and last names must be in separate columns for the data to import properly into BatchLeads.
The following guide shows you how you can easily split your data into separate columns using the Excel Text to Columns wizard.
The example data below shows the first and last names of the individuals in a single column, column A.
To split the data into separate columns:
1) Select the cells that contain your data
2) Click the Data tab in the Excel ribbon at the top of the window
3) Click the Text to Columns button to bring up the Text to Columns wizard
4) Next, select the Delimited option in the wizard, which tells Excel that your data that you want to separate into columns is separated using a field delimiter, such as a tab or spaces. Then click Next.
5) Next, set your delimiter. In our example file, the names are separated by spaces, so we select the Space option. Check the preview window Excel provides to show what your data will look like to make sure its correct.
Then click Finish (the last step doesn't apply to our data).
The data is then split into two columns.
Make sure your data has headers, to help BatchLeads identify the columns.